RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little-known facts about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
1. I will sometimes refuse to do something because I see it as being too generic or mainstream. Some bandwagons, I just don't want to jump on, I guess
2. I am almost OCD, if there in an event being planned, I will make lists, and lists and lists. I also have to have certain things in certain spots or it will make me crazy.
3. I have had the same recurring nightmare since I was six. It still scares me.
4. I hate the way I look, I'm just really good at bluffing confidence.
5. I am hopeless at playing video-games. The only games I've ever completed are Super Mario World and Fable.
6. I have a horrible temper. I used to black out when I got angry. I've taught myself how to control it. I'm very proud of myself for this.
7. I hate snakes. I am positively terrified of them
8. I'm scared of the dark. I will not walk alone at night, nor will I turn all the lights off at home if I'm alone.
9. I used to be in choir, soccer, and peer helping when I was younger.I also used to volunteer at places like rest homes, hospitals and various non profit organizations because my mother did. As much as I dislike her, I idolize her compassion for the disabled.
10. I cry myself to sleep every other night. I am clinically depressed but have opted not to take medication because I don't believe I need to depend on drugs for my own happiness. I have seen a therapist, but it didn't work out.
I don't have ten friends on my list that update actively, so I tag ALL of you who have read this and haven't done it yet.